The Thule lockable strap prevents theft of your surfboards, SUPs, kayaks or other equipment you strap on to your roof rack.
Unlike nylon straps, Thule Locking Straps are a security measure and prevent theft. They are constructed of an interior steel band in an outer nylon sleeve. Rubberized ends ensure that secured items are not scratched during use, and the Thule One-Key lock cylinders are attached within the rubberized ends to lock items down tight. Two straps are included with purchase.
- Steel cables inside a nylon sleeve protects against cutting
- Includes 2 One-Key lock cylinders
- Area around lock cylinders are rubberized to prevent scratches to vehicle and equipment
- Aluminium buckle included along strap length is corrosion resistant
- It's possible to tighten the strap both when open and locked