Moved By Bikes surfboard rack mounts right to your frame, they are super stable with longboards or short boards. The rear mount fits to your seatpost OR your rear rack. The bars slide into the mounted tubes and are held in place with a simple push button release. The quick release feature is super handy, just slide the racks out and away you go.
The bike rack has been tested with everything from short shredders to SUPS, with a target of optimizing for long boards. SUPs are a lot to handle and we don’t really recommend them, but we do know people making it work with their SUPs. The tubes are set up to handle boards up to 3.5 inches thick and you can bend them open a bit if you really need to.
The rack is also designed to fit the vast majority of bikes out there, but because of the nature of the clamping on the head tube, you should use care in attaching to very lightweight racing bikes and we don’t recommend installing on anything carbon fiber.
- Hardware included to fit wide range of head tube sizes and frame configurations
- Rear rack designed to mount either to the rear seat post or rear bike rack
- Rack made of anodised aluminium tubes with stainless steel hardware
- Padding on the tubes designed to prevent damage to your board
- Rack is easy to remove when not carrying a surfboard