The Surfboard Sling Carries shortboards up to 7'6". The Curve surfboard sling is a pre-shaped fabric sling that wraps easily, snugly and securely around any 'naked' surfboard (or boardsock) in seconds with a simple 1 step closure.
NO buckles required. NO straps to get tangled. Simply lay your board in the middle of the open sling then wrap each of the two flaps so that the velcro overlaps in the middle, and your board is ready to be carried! Compatible with all surfboards including shortboards, fishes, mini mals up to 7'6 long.
The Curve Slings minimal weight makes it easy to carry either via the hand-grip or by attaching the shoulder strap. The shoulder strap is padded, removable, and has two independent buckles for adjusting to the perfect length.
The pocket provides storage for wetsuits, towels or other essentials. On shortboards the sling covers most of the wax on your deck and helps to prevent wax transferring when stacked with other surfboards or put in or on your car.
When you get home, the sling can be used to hang store your board on a wall.
- Surfboard sling carries surfboards without a bulky / heavy surfboard bag
- No fiddly buckles or straps to get tangled
- One step velcro closure, attaches tight and secure around your board in seconds
- 2 handling options - sling handle or shoulder strap
- Longboard size fits surfboards over 7'6"" in length
- Excellent ground clearance - sling doesn't sag or drop down
- Easily adjusts to carry one or two surfboards
- Large pocket stores gear with mesh for drainage
- Super tough 600D water-resistant polycanvas